Marti has donated art, time, and administrative assistance for several local projects, including:
- Illinois Smallmouth Alliance - framed canvas print of "Backwater Mallards" donated to Illinois Smallmouth Alliance for their "Bronzeback Blowout" annual fundraiser held on March 6, 2010, to further their mission of enhancing the available habitat for smallmouth bass through cleanups, habitat restorations, and by working with other environmental groups to address pollution and other issues that impact our waterways.
- Iowa Wetlands Project - Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids Iowa, through annual participation in the Iowa Nature & Wildlife in Art Show. In March 2009, 20% of sales made at the annual show were donated to the Stephen J. Atherton Memorial Wetlands - a 440 acre wetland protection and enhancement project of Kirkwood Community College.
- Wildlife Prairie Park, Hanna City, Illinois - Marti is a Prairie Parent of the park's river otters; Marti's annual contribution assists the Park in the maintenance, care and feeding of these wonderful characters.
Marti continues to donate her art, time, energy and administrative assistance to local projects that enhance protections or establish new refuge areas for native wildlife and migratory waterfowl. She continues to support local organizations, including:
- WTVP (PBS - Peoria, Bloomington)
- Wildlife Prairie Park
- Peoria Zoo
- Audubon Society (local chapter)
- Ducks Unlimited
- Iowa Wetlands Project
- Steven J. Atherton Memorial Wetlands