Through the sales of my Artworks and career activities, I support the Raptor Education Group, Inc (REGI ) of Antigo, WI, USA & other Raptor Conservation & Rehabilitation centers throughout the World.
- Founder - Artist's Entrepreneurial Raptor International Enclave - A.E.R.I.E. http://https://www.facebook.com/groups/293986867426870/
- Cover Art for "Badger State Muzzle Loader" Magazine - issue #40, 1992
- Native American Style Flute included in the collection of the U.S. National Archives, Washington D.C., 2006. This flute is a Dancing Hawk original, totally unique style unto the world. The flute was originally gifted to Mr. R. Carlos Nakia who subsequently gifted it to the National Archives, for which I am eternally grateful.
- Confluence of Art Exhibition, Janet Carson Gallery, Eau Claire, WI - 2012
- Arts West Wisconsin -Best in Show , Eau Claire, WI 2015
- 2019 Ohio State Fair Professional Artist's Exhibition, Columbus, Ohio
- Spring Art Exhibition, Westerville, Ohio - 1st place, Westerville, Oh. 2019
- Acceptance as a Signature Member of Artists For Conservation Foundation - November, 2019