AFC Environmental Calendar 2020
Description and Overview
AFC's 2020 calendar highlights major international public, this calendar also highlights key environmental-themed dates, elevating awareness of critical environmental concerns. The artworks in this calendar are selected from Artists for Conservation's 2019 annual exhibit, featuring artwork by many of the world's most talented nature and wildlife artists.Both beautiful and informative, this unique calendar makes a superb gift to anyone who appreciates art and nature. Printed on FSC-certified (sustainably forested) paper stock is 10" x 10".
The calendar features the cover painting "Wave Runner" depicting a Pacific White-sided Dolphin by Michelle McCune and also features images of twelve artwork selected from the 2019 AFC Exhibit and virtual show. Many of which will be on display in the exhibit at the 2019 AFC Festival.
Other artists in the calendar include:
- Cathy Weiss (USA) for her painting "Orphans at Play"
- Stephen Jesic (Australia) for his painting "Morning Reflections"
- Katherine Weber (USA) for her painting "Nest"
- Cynthie Fisher (USA) for her mosaic "On Alert - Zebra"
- Daniel Davis (USA) for his painting "Blackburnian Warbler Amidst Epiphytes"
- Guy Harvey (Cayman Islands) for his painting "Doctor's Visit"
- Michael Dumas (Canada) for his painting "Mid Day Sun"
- Bruce Lawes (Canada) for his painting "In the Shadow of Greatness"
- Margarethe Vanderpas (Canada) for her painting "Autumn Splendor Fraser Bay"
- Priscilla Baldwin (USA) for her scratchboard and ink "Great Horned Owl"
- Jonathan Truss (UK) for his painting "When There Were Many"
- Carel Brest van Kempen (USA) for his painting "Biophilia II"
AFC's Environmental Calendar is perfect for keeping track of all international public and important environmental-themed dates. Each month is represented by a select work from this year's Art of Conservation Exhibit.
Limited quantities available!